TINI WINI BITI SOBISCO


who's like eating snack after lunch or dinner? i do i like it! this is not a new snack and this is my childhood snack, tini wini biti is snack for kids but i still like it lol

sweet flavour
chocolate flavour

This crackers also look cute it have animals shaped like fish, duck, butterfly, etc
they have many flavour like chocolate, cheese, strawberry, sweet, sweet corn, milk, salt, chicken satay. My favorite flavour are sweet corn, chocolate, sweet and pizza :)

Christy Nate

7 comments:

  1. Ako zelis follow-follow javi se u komentaru mog poslednjeg posta

    lejlaleca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post,it look yummy! :D


    New outfit post <3 ---> beautyshapes3.blogspot.hr

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! I lovee that cookies<3
    I hope you can follow me back <3
    stargazershia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks so yummy! :)

    Sonya Thaniya
    check my new post :
    http://sonya-thaniya.blogspot.co.id/2015/12/all-about-metallic.html

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM