Greenlight Alena Sling Bag From Zalora

I just bought a sling bag from ZALORA a few days ago. When i open the website it makes me want to shop many stuff because they have sale for many brands! i didn't have a plan to buy a new bag but then i found this sling bag and i like it!!




I forgot to screenshot the page when the bag still available and i only have this picture but the real price not show on this picture. The normal price is 279.500 but they sale it to Rp. 195.650 only!! i really love when the store have a sale for their products so i can get with the cheap price and i think many girls also like it :)

normal price
 This bag is Greenlight brand, i love this brand so im happy when i found this bag the style really fit on me.


Really happy when the package arrived!













My outfit when i go to church
Shirt - H&M | Jeans - Nevada | Bag - Alena Sling Bag Greenlight | Watch - Unbranded

Christy Nate

4 comments:

  1. I love your bag!!
    Its so cheap and good quality.
    Www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bag is so lovely >w<
    And I like your top so much :p

    I'm new reader!
    Can we follow each other?
    My blog: http://worldismagiiic.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi, thanks for visited my blog :)
      sure, lets follow each other, your blog seems pretty!

      Delete

INSTAGRAM